Training is required for all service unit cookie managers; service unit managers are welcome to also attend training. Although in-person training is highly recommended, online training will also be available.
Two options are available based on your experience:
Recommended for first and second year service unit cookie managers, open to all.
• Saturday, November 15, 10 am–3:30 pm (New Brighton Community Center, 400 10th St. NW, New Brighton)
2015 Cookie Enhancements
Recommended for experienced service unit cookie managers, open to all. This training is offered on the below two dates and at the below four locations.
• Monday, November 17, 6:30–8:30 pm (Brooklyn Center Service Center, 5601 Brooklyn Blvd., Brooklyn Center)
• Monday, November 17, 6:30–8:30 pm (Snell Motors Community Room, 1900 Madison Ave., Mankato)
• Thursday, November 20, 6:30–8:30 pm (St. Paul Service Center, 400 Robert St. S, St. Paul)
• Thursday, November 20, 6:30–8:30 pm (Edith Mayo Troop House, 4228 8th St. SW, Rochester)